Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Request for recommendations for Naas area estate agents for tenancy management

Options
  • 12-12-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭

My family and I are currently considering relocated further down the country and will be looking to rent out our apartment in Sallins.
    As we'll likely be too far away to be able to tend to the apartment on a regular basis or manage tenants queries. was wondering if anyone could recommend an estate agent in the area that would handle that for us.
    I'm aware of friends using such services in Dublin but not in the Naas area.

Appreciate any cautionary tales also!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭Delphinium

Stewart property management. Find Leoine herself excellent and she has a good panel pf tradespeople on call.

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snaggerman

Delphinium wrote: »
    Stewart property management. Find Leoine herself excellent and she has a good panel pf tradespeople on call.

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 213 ✭✭Snaggerman

Delphinium wrote: »

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Naid23

Steer clear of CME in naas. Had terrible trouble while renting a house managed by them.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭diego_b

Thanks for the recommendations, we're going with Stewart Property Management.

• Advertisement
Advertisement