Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Signed up to deal, but not showing on my bills

Options
  • 12-12-2014 1:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I signed up to an Eircom special offer but it is not showing on my bill. The last 2 bills have been for the full amount. 

When I got bill 1, I phones Eircom and was told that it will be rectified in the next bill. This was not the case, then I phone eircom and was transfered to a different department, but I had to hang up after 15 minutes on hold. 

Can you help me with this?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Ballyv24 wrote: »
    Hi,

I signed up to an Eircom special offer but it is not showing on my bill. The last 2 bills have been for the full amount. 

When I got bill 1, I phones Eircom and was told that it will be rectified in the next bill. This was not the case, then I phone eircom and was transfered to a different department, but I had to hang up after 15 minutes on hold. 

Thanks
    Sorry to hear this Ballyv24

Please PM me your eircom account number & I'll look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Hi,

Thanks
    Sorry to hear this Ballyv24

Please PM me your eircom account number & I'll look in to this for you

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan, Any update on this?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭Ballyv24

Anyone else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Anyone else?
    Hi Ballyv24

I have investigated this in full today, do you have time today to take a call from me to discus? If so please PM me your mobile number.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement