Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Can sign in to iCloud, iTunes and appleid.apple.com - cannot sign in to phone

• 12-12-2014 1:04pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭

After rebooting the phone it won't accept my passcode?
    Can log in to other things so it's just phone being difficult.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,824 ✭✭✭RoyalMarine

Fun times :/ When you say it won't accept your passcode, as in the 4 digit passcode, or password to sign into apple services etc.

Usually reboot device, reset settings, reconnect to network and try sign in again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

I use a passphrase like "Hello1234"
    I've previously been able to log into phone with previous passphrases but today it won't let me. This phrase has been in use a week or so but this is the first time I've turned phone off :( and now when I start phone it asks me for phrase and the phrase is not correct it seems. Ergo, I can't get into phone at all now.

Every other time I've rebooted I have used the same passphrase on the phone as on icloud etc sites.

Thank **** I had my trusty Windows phone here so I can at least make calls..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

Could it be activation lock? Does it ask for the password for ********@gmail/icloud/yahoo.com? Did you buy the device brand new, ever use a different iCloud account with it?

Don't know what it was, ended up erasing it and restoring from icloud.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

iCloud log in was acting the maggot yesterday saying the code was wrong 4 or 5 times then accepting a "wrong" one anyway.

• Advertisement

I think it may have been connected to the 8.1.2 update as it seems to have happened at the same time.

Advertisement