Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Time - The chance to win an iPad mini or Android Tablet.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 hyperbird78ie

[font=Arial, Helvetica, Verdana, sans-serif]Make International transfers my partner works abroad so this is a must for us :rolleyes: [/font]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

The financial graph will keep my on top of my spending. Helps me 2 keep track of where all my hard earned cash is going and might even help me save,
    Congratulations Trev De rev you are our winner!! :D:D:D

If you would like to send us a private message with your name and contact number, we can then arrange to get this to you! Please click the link in my signature below to send a private message.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Trev De rev

Congratulations Trev De rev you are our winner!! :D:D:D

If you would like to send us a private message with your name and contact number, we can then arrange to get this to you! Please click the link in my signature below to send a private message.

Thanks,
    Sarah
    Hey sarah trying 2 pm you but link wont let me. Trevor

• Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Trev De rev.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Congratulations on becoming our most recent competition winner.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]To send us a PM with your details, please ensure that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then please click the link in any signature belonging to a representative here. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you are still experiencing difficulty sending us your PM, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi Trev De rev.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Congratulations on becoming our most recent competition winner.[/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]To send us a PM with your details, please ensure that you have signatures set to display in your control panel settings and then please click the link in any signature belonging to a representative here. [/font]
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]If you are still experiencing difficulty sending us your PM, please let us know.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Laura[/font]

Hey Laura
    Just tried to do as u said and it wont let me as i dont have enough posts or something. I will try again later when i get home from work. Thanks for the help.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 414 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Laura

Hi Trev De rev.

We have received and replied to your PM.

Congratulations, enjoy your prize!!
    Laura

Got my ipad yesterday, my wife can finally have her tablet back. Thanks 4 the fantastic prize Bank of Ireland

Advertisement