Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Competition Time - The chance to win an iPad mini or Android Tablet.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 DMD9

The fact that you actually released a dedicated tablet app is impressive enough on it's own, the clean and simple UI makes it look like a joy to use. Well done! So many useful features, graphing and mobile stand out for me though. 

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Abbeykisses

The graph showing your spending and income  it's great 

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭lotsofthegreen

Financial graphs - to keep me on track

• Registered Users Posts: 25 BMG83

Topping up my phone

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Xrox

Graphing my spend ! Old School but love it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The graphs are very handy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TillHavis

I just downloaded the app and I really like the graphs showing spend and income, the mobile top-up is a great feature too. I can see myself using this app a lot in the future. Thanks ! 

• Registered Users Posts: 329 ✭✭xaoifsx

Just the handiness of having to look at your accounts just like that! It's so easy just having your balance available on the go!

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭vepyewwo

Mobile top up!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shivie

Bill payment is handy

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Banks aren't renowned for their eye for aesthetics, but the UI in this app is pretty gorgeous! Well done! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Mikey23

The graphs are genuinely invaluable. I have an Excel sheet for future spending, bills etc but that doesn't give a big picture or track trends (or long forgotten purchases). Excellent addition. 

My only suggestion would be to use direct debit & standing orders to give a projection, however rough, of how my account might look at the end of the month. 

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Marooner123

Budgeting on the go is an absolute must for me so im so happy to see this.  As a long term BOI customer I appreciate the effort BOI goes to in helping their customers with all their banking needs and 24 hour access.  Always on the ball, I'm never disappointed and look forward to using this app regularly!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,060 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

• Pay your bills

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Superfin

The mobile top up and the ability to transfer money in between accounts is a superb feature. 

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭Gryire

The mobile top up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,100 ✭✭✭whitelightrider

Financial graphing is brilliant - great addition to the app

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Shannonwel

Mobile top-up for sure :) desperately need this iPad

• Registered Users Posts: 4 DaveHull

My income budgeting has been enhanced by secure user friendly FINANCIAL GRAPHING that enhances my review of recent transactions history/eStatements involving
    money transfers/ATM/International transfers and online setups of standing orders.

*However the Bank of Ireland APP still needs tweaked for Kindle(large user base)as only Android/IOS compatible.In addition R.O.I Restriction on applying for BOI products/using Mobile Phone Top Up should be amended for existing/potential customer base which is geographically diverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 cyberfrog

It would have to be the mobile top up. I use it so often

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

It's just very easy to use. I didn't have to give my mother any technical support with it, thats a first!

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭cwboy

The financial graphing to help budgeting

• Registered Users Posts: 20 sky1234

being able to access it on the run. plus the mobile top up. Great app

• Registered Users Posts: 527 ✭✭✭VikingG

Financial Graph....

• Registered Users Posts: 726 ✭✭✭Moyglish

Really handy being able to set up and manage standing orders courtesy of ye new BOI Tablet app now, very useful app indeed. Thanks guys and Merry Christmas :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 marlonsbanjo

Love the financial graphing... Very clear and easy to follow.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 20152bgreat

The Personalized Dashboard Feature is very useful to gain clarity  and control .Thanks :)  

• Registered Users Posts: 10,556 ✭✭✭✭OwaynOTT

Simple thing but I love the way it don't have to touch the screen to enter in the next part of my passwords. 

• Registered Users Posts: 10,907 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Simply the fact that there is a tablet optimised app and not a stretched out phone version is great!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 349 ✭✭Aye Bosun

Comment below to tell us what your favourite feature is on our new Tablet App. You can find more information here.
    I'd love to comment on how great the new tablet app is but I don't have a tablet to download it to.

Can I be in your draw for a free one still? I use your smart phone app and that is AWESOME :)
    If I win I promise I'll download the new app and review it then.

Happy christmas!

Advertisement