Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM transmitter for iphone

Options
  • 12-12-2014 8:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭

Any suggestions on a FM Transmitter for the iPhone that I can use in the car?

Cheap + Cheerful and all that jazz. (as long as it works, it's just for when commuting to and from work really)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

Sofa King wrote: »
    Any suggestions on a FM Transmitter for the iPhone that I can use in the car?

Cheap + Cheerful and all that jazz. (as long as it works, it's just for when commuting to and from work really)

I reckon ask over here as well dude!

http://touch.boards.ie/forum/1176

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭daytob

I have one that I got for the old ipod in the car. bought it on ebay for 4e.
    plugs into the bottom of it and the radio frequency shows up on the ipod. its brilliant. no way would I pay 15e and certainly not 43e. Ill mail you the make later Sofaking

Advertisement