Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 arena setting plan

Options
  • 12-12-2014 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I just booked tickets in a mad rush, not really knowing where I was, and got them in GA2 but is also says row g and seats 900-902.
    I was just wondering does this still mean that they are standing tickets? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I just booked tickets in a mad rush, not really knowing where I was, and got them in GA2 but is also says row g and seats 900-902.
    I was just wondering does this still mean that they are standing tickets? Thanks

100% Standing tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭saor19

Hi,

Sorry I won't be much help here but I did the exact same and the seats it said were 755-756 but it definitely said standing as I was going through the process. So I'm hoping they just had to assign numbers for the standing tickets? On the 3arena website it says GA means general admission for standing.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭CorkyLFC

Was up for Kasabian on Monday
    those tix you got are for standing section

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Miss meg

I have tickets for snip Does anyone know how the view is from here ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,635 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ravelleman

Attempts to sell tickets by stealth will result in bans.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement