Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas Trees in Castleknock

Options
  • 12-12-2014 6:05pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi there D15 boardsies.

Does anyone know where they are selling Christmas trees in the Castleknock area? They used to sell them at the old Farmhand place on the old Navan Road but alas this year they are not there any more.:(

So does anyone know of a place selling trees in the Castleknock/Blanch village vicinity?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭Rosser

Nothing that I know of in Castleknock but Justin's on the Blanch Main St. has a good selection or a bit further a field is Planatagen who are selling them for €50

• Registered Users Posts: 131 ✭✭bkeane

Place on Rugged Lane off Luttrelstown Road is selling xmas treees

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,754 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I went to Justin's on Blanch Main Street and got myself a pretty good tree for €50. Now to decorate it!:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

If your willing to drive Clonee sawmills has lovely ones that start at 45 euro

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭fptosca

The Greengrocers on Blanch Main street also have trees for sale at €50. This is where I got mine. Top quality. One of the best Xmas trees I've ever got.

They are also selling trees at Woodies in the Shopping Centre for €35 but, imo, not as nice as the ones at the Greengrocers

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 947 ✭✭✭zef

For anyone closer to mulhuddart village, there is a Xmas tree shop there beside the new craft butchers (which has amazing deals for the carnivorous)
    Opposite the spar/ chemist .

• Registered Users Posts: 2,743 ✭✭✭donaghs

Saw some outside "Get FResh" near the Centra in Laurel Lodge.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Finglas Incubus

bkeane wrote: »
    Place on Rugged Lane off Luttrelstown Road is selling xmas treees

Got one off these guys again this year, good choice as per usual. Only problem was the tree was infested with mites, we had about 200 of the yokes on the floor after removing the plastic mesh! They were quickly dispensed with the hoover and the tree was brought back outside and given a few smacks of a brush to dislodge the remainder, worth doing before getting the tree into the house regardless of the source.

Will give Justins a try next year for the sake of variety...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

The place in Mulhuddart gives free stand and does delivery but not sure how far.

Advertisement