Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

West Ham jersey

Options
  • 12-12-2014 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭

Where in Ireland to get a West Ham jersey with name and number if possible? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭the deftone

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭landmarkjohn

thanks but the search goes on:

Sportsmith number not in service.

Elverys don't stock.

Official West Ham want £50 for jersey and £20 to ship.... €100 to get it to Ireland is too much. I might have considered if they were able to do name and number but they can't offer that at the moment.

Any more suggestions? I have looked at Champion and Lifestyle. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 wertyu12

anyone in London to get it for you

wertyu12 wrote: »
    anyone in London to get it for you

Good suggestion and we have been looking into that option, had someone that travelled there during the week but turnaround was too short....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

thanks but the search goes on:

Sportsmith number not in service.

Elverys don't stock.

Official West Ham want £50 for jersey and £20 to ship.... €100 to get it to Ireland is too much. I might have considered if they were able to do name and number but they can't offer that at the moment.

Any more suggestions? I have looked at Champion and Lifestyle. Thanks.

Is it free UK delivery? If so, use Parcel Motel - only cost you €3.20 for delivery. Possibly a bit late to be ordering for Christmas now though.

• Advertisement

byronbay2 wrote: »
    Is it free UK delivery? If so, use Parcel Motel - only cost you €3.20 for delivery. Possibly a bit late to be ordering for Christmas now though.

Not free and they won't deliver to a PO box.

Name number available now on website so I bit the bullet. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,133 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Is this any good to you?

According to their website there's also and additional 20% off with the code IRE20

muffler wrote: »
    Is this any good to you?

According to their website there's also and additional 20% off with the code IRE20

Thanks for this. It would have done a turn but they only have Small, XL, XXL available.

I have actually ordered from the official site after they fixed the name number issue. £85 sterling with name number:roll eyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Its shocking that they charge Irish customers/Irish Fans STG 20.00 for delivery of a jersey.

At the least they should accept Parcel Motel. bad form.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,923 ✭✭✭vektarman

I've just had a quick look at the PM FAQ's on Boards and they'll accept/sign for parcels on your behalf, also, I don't think PM is a PO box number so there shouldn't be a problem with a posting from the West Ham store.

• Advertisement
Advertisement