Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

where i can buy dac\amp fiio e18 in dublin

• 12-12-2014 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Anyone know where I can buy fiio e18 in Dublin?
    Thanks anyways

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Probably HiFi Hut if anywhere...

http://www.hifihut.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 4 downwidg

In hifinut.ie is not available.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭HifiHut: Daniel

Hi downwidg,

We have a delivery due in from Fiio this week, as soon as it lands everything will be back in stock. Sorry about the delay but we've been waiting for this shipment for a while and all the Fiio products have been very popular in the run-up to christmas.

Daniel

• Registered Users Posts: 4 downwidg

Perfect :) so one for me please

Hi,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but our stock manager just informed me that Fiio have discontinued the E18, so we can't get any more in. They haven't told us about any replacement model yet.

We do have the X5, E10K, E11K, E12, E06, D03K & D07 on their way to us now though.

Apologies for the confusion.

Daniel

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,319 ✭✭✭emo72

Hi,

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but our stock manager just informed me that Fiio have discontinued the E18, so we can't get any more in. They haven't told us about any replacement model yet.

We do have the X5, E10K, E11K, E12, E06, D03K & D07 on their way to us now though.

Apologies for the confusion.

Daniel

will yous have the x3 mounting kit this week?

Hi Emo,

They were ordered, but we're waiting for confirmation that they're in the shipment.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭jtang

I just got the e17k DAC and AMP from hifihut last week. The price and delivery time was pretty good and competitive compared to the continental and UK retailers. So +1 for hifihut. Also the e17k was surpisingly good, I too was also looking for an e18, but the e17k is just a better allrounder if you don't need to use it as a DAC for a mobile phone.

Advertisement