Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Christmas 2014 Sales Thread

• 13-12-2014 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Does anyone know when the River Island online sale begins this Xmas ?? I mean the real sale not just the few summer bits they have reduced at the moment.

I know the sale in store starts 26th December , but I want to avoid that this year as I cant be arsed with the scrambling crowds.
    My husband is buying me River Island vouchers for xmas so I want toi make the most of them. Google has no info on it. Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 7,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭suitcasepink

I think it's usually the 26th or maybe 27th.. If you subscribe to their newsletter they normally tell you the day before anyway! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭tishandy

Cheers. I do subscribe so I will keep an eye out.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 schuey2me

tishandy wrote: »
    Does anyone know when the online sale begins this Xmas ?? I mean the real sale not just the few summer bits they have reduced at the moment.

I know the sale in store starts 26th December , but I want to avoid that this year as I cant be arsed with the scrambling crowds.
    My husband is buying me River Island vouchers for xmas so I want toi make the most of them. Google has no info on it. Thanks

Im not 100% sure but I think the online sale started christmas eve last year.. im looking to do the same as you this year and getting them sent to my local store.. qued last year and got nothing way too busy. If I hear of anything will let you know :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

A lot of stores started their online sales during Christmas itself last year, with the physical sales starting on December 26th/27th. It's probably best to subscribe to their emails for alerts etc.

Changing this thread so that it's a general Christmas Sales thread

dudara

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 814 ✭✭✭saggycaggy

The Warehouse sale has started online-not sure if it's in the stores also.

I also received an email from Coast today to say that their sale is starting tomorrow.

If you sign up for the stores online they usually send you an email 24 hours before the sale with a sneak preview of what's on offer and allow you to shop before others that haven't subscribed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭StripedBoxers

Does anyone if cloud10beauty had or will have a sale on? I've been checking their website but so far haven't come across any sales, maybe I missed it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Does anyone if cloud10beauty had or will have a sale on? I've been checking their website but so far haven't come across any sales, maybe I missed it?

Just before Christmas they had 20% off everything. I'm on their mailing list and haven't gotten anything else to say another sale will be on anytime soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,281 ✭✭✭Valentina

Just received an email from them - Winter Sale starts today.

Advertisement