Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleting saved data utility PS3 effect PS4 trophies?

Options
  • 13-12-2014 11:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭

Hey guys im selling my PS3 and am deleting everything really but just wondering, if I delete my game save's, would that effect my trophies in any way?

See ive gone from my PS3 account to PS4 account, trophies carried over... I want to make sure it doesnt take away trophies, I dont think it would effect them myself but im being cautious and asking here before I start deleting.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,174 ✭✭✭✭Captain Chaos

Your trophies are connected to your PSN ID, they can't be deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

They can be deleted if you earn them and then wipe the PS3 before it syncs it to the server.

Press triangle while online over the trophy part and it'll give the option. It's likely that everything is already synced but to be safe as the PS3 does it often when automatically when online.

Advertisement