Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung Note 2 Covers

Options
  • 13-12-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi, Anyone know where I can get note 2 covers in city centre? I've tried most centres but they only stock note 3 and 4.

I wouldn't get it delivered in time for xmas if I had to buy off Amoazon I dont think, I know there must be some cheap tat stores that would stock them somewhere.

Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Still plenty of time to get it delivered. There are a ton of random phone shops around town have a walk down Parnell St see what they have there. Did you try the phone case place is Jervis?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭site designer

jimmii wrote: »
    Still plenty of time to get it delivered. There are a ton of random phone shops around town have a walk down Parnell St see what they have there. Did you try the phone case place is Jervis?
    Thanks, jervis shop didn't have good selection, very overpriced, ended up getting one at a asian shop on moore street

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭site designer

jimmii wrote: »
    Thanks, jervis shop didn't have good selection, very overpriced, ended up getting one at a asian shop on moore street

Advertisement