Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question about Dublin Port facilities

Options
  • 13-12-2014 8:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right sub forum but I couldnt find anything directly related to Dublin Port so apologies!

On with the question now.. I might be travelling through Dublin Port with my dog and two suitcases as a foot passenger. Since my dog needs to be in a crate I cannot "carry" him and my two suitcases on the ferry. Are there baggage carts (like the ones you can find at the airport) available there to put my suitcases and dog on to make the walk a bit easier or am I kind of sc#$%d in that regard because I only have two hands?

Any other tips are very welcome!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 817 ✭✭✭iano.p

phoenixx90 wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Not sure if this is the right sub forum but I couldnt find anything directly related to Dublin Port so apologies!

On with the question now.. I might be travelling through Dublin Port with my dog and two suitcases as a foot passenger. Since my dog needs to be in a crate I cannot "carry" him and my two suitcases on the ferry. Are there baggage carts (like the ones you can find at the airport) available there to put my suitcases and dog on to make the walk a bit easier or am I kind of sc#$%d in that regard because I only have two hands?

Any other tips are very welcome!

Yeah from what i remember there is carts there its been a year sick I was going as foot passenger. Plus the staff have a storage van you can put you bags in and get on the other side. I think the dog might have to go there. From what I remember

• Registered Users Posts: 45 phoenixx90

iano.p wrote: »
    Yeah from what u remember there is carts there its been a year sick I was going as foot passenger. Plus the staff have a storage van you can put you bags in and get on the other side. I think the dog might have to go there. From what I remember

That's awesome, thanks Iano.p! I was hoping for that as it makes everything a little easier. Besides, my dog is only 10kg but he's just too heavy to carry aroung easily in his airline carrier crate and I don't feel anything for leaving him alone on a ferry while I go back and get my suitcases :O

Advertisement