Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Nexus 7 (2012) appears bricked - was anything pushed out yesterday by Google

• 13-12-2014 9:49pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭

Hi was away yesterday and when I came back home I picked up my Nexus 7 2012 and the battery was flat. Charged it up and then turned it on. It shows the Google name and then it get stuck in loop with the four colours rotating. I've looked online and it seems a lot of others are having this issue since yesterday.

I have gone into recovery mode and cleared the cache and also now just tried a factory reset.

Has anyone else had this problem?

Does anyone have any other suggestions on how to resolve it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

The same thing has happened to me - I thought it was just my device but it must be a wider issue. I also wiped the cache (didn't help) but am holding off doing a full reset in the hope of finding another solution. Did a full reset fix it for you?

Does anyone know another way to resolve this? Thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,458 ✭✭✭✭gandalf

No full reset hasn't worked at all. It's still the same.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭Cosmo Kramer

gandalf wrote: »
    No full reset hasn't worked at all. It's still the same.

Right, I'll skip that approach then! Hopefully a solution will come out.

Advertisement