Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three Broadband

Options
  • 14-12-2014 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can I move onto the next month of my contract when my data is used up for this month straight away or do i have to wait? Its a real nuisance since im a student paying 35 quid a month for internet and it bein used quickly! I wouldnt mind but i dont use it much only for college research. Any help would be greatly appreciated :)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Unfortunately not, it's every month.

If you use more than your usage be wary as you'll incur some pretty significant charges.

If I was you I'd switch to Threes PAYG deal for €20 for all you can eat data.

They don't allow tethering but they've no actual way to prevent it.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 PassiveAce

I seen that alright but i dont wanna pay another 20 on top of the 35, like i cant really cancel my contract without paying the lump sum :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

If it's been less than 2 weeks, you can cancel under the cooling off period.

Advertisement