Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Andy Lee - World Champion!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,151 ✭✭✭✭nacho libre

Lets hope his reign lasts longer than Darren Barker's... I don't mean that in a negative way, but his mandatory challenger(Saunders) is capable of beating him as are others. I hope I am wrong and he goes on to get a big pay day against the likes of Quilian, Cotto, or Golvokin. I would fear for him against the latter, he might take too much punishment in that one before being stopped.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Seems that Saunders has just beaten Chris Eubank Jr.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

The winner of that fight got the shot against the winner of Andy's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Molester Stallone II

Andy has to face Saunders and the deal has to be done by January 12th or else the fight goes to purse bids.
    Now going to have to fight in England to make money I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,056 ✭✭✭Too Tough To Die

That's a very winnable fight for Andy, and to be honest, i don't think there a whole lot of winnable fights for him at this level. But it could set up a summer fight in Ireland.

Advertisement