Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Re: Garden Pillars/Gates recommendations

Options
  • 14-12-2014 3:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

Hi,

I'm looking to have standard garden pillars built and new gates installed, can anyone please recommend somebody in the Dublin area?

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mickward

if you PM me what you are looking for roughly i can help you out with the gates.

• Site Banned Posts: 180 ✭✭kellymick39

rcdada wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking to have standard garden pillars built and new gates installed, can anyone please recommend somebody in the Dublin area?

thanks

Get the pillars built with 4 inch solids laid on their flats.That will give you a nice solid chunky pillar to screw the gates into.Make sure to use stainless bolts or galvanized bolts when fitting the gates so they wont rust away.
    A builder of blocklayer will build the pillars and then get a welder or gate maker to make the gates for you.

Advertisement