Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infusion dept, Merlin Park hospital

Options
  • 14-12-2014 7:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

Hi
    Does anyone know where you go in Merlin park hospital for an infusion as an outpatient. I have an appointment in the morning and only got the appointment last week so I didn't receive a letter with the department name. All I have is crap instructions scribbled down while on the phone
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭sgthighway

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Mormophile

I go to Unit 1 for my infusions, so I presume it's the same place.

It's the unit shown on the map above - take the third right as you drive on the main road through the grounds.

When you find the unit, head straight down the hallway past all the consulting rooms, and it's the last door on the left before the double doors. There's a sign outside the room on the wall.

Good luck! You'll be in very safe hands with the staff there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭RubyGirl

xxtrazaxx wrote: »
    Hi
    Does anyone know where you go in Merlin park hospital for an infusion as an outpatient. I have an appointment in the morning and only got the appointment last week so I didn't receive a letter with the department name. All I have is crap instructions scribbled down while on the phone
    Thanks in advance

Hope you don't mind me asking but how long were you waiting on an appointment. I'm still waiting, was hoping to get in before christmas.

Advertisement