Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BEST IPHONE ALTERNATIVE

• 14-12-2014 7:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭

Am stuck in two yr contact with Vodafone, 1yr left and iPhone has died. What can I buy to replace it, will buy prepay and put bill sim into it. Looking to spend approx. 300 to 350. Was looking at HTC One mini. tks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭bren2002

I'm looking at the same range LG G3, One Plus 1 or the Nexus 5 are my short list.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

There's no best alternative but the OnePlus One is among the best at any price range, it fits into yours too.

Xiaomi Mi4, LG G3 and Nexus 5 earn mentions, and a Galaxy S4, though I wouldn't recommend it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,257 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Z3 Compact for €370 is a tiny bit outside your budget, but a brilliant phone.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭braddun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,684 ✭✭✭waynegalway

Design wise, I think the HTC One (M7 and M8) remind me a lot of iPhone. The hardware and Sense UI feel very premium, compared to some of the plasticky and gimmick-laden phones out there. I've had an M7 for over a year, had an S3 before that, and an iPhone 4 before that. Definitely HTC is top of my list when it comes to the time for my next upgrade.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Boxfresh

liam7831 wrote: »
    Am stuck in two yr contact with Vodafone, 1yr left and iPhone has died. What can I buy to replace it, will buy prepay and put bill sim into it. Looking to spend approx. 300 to 350. Was looking at HTC One mini. tks

What's the problem with the iPhone? I might be interested in buying it of you.

Advertisement