Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electrical Locked Thread Info Idea

Options
  • 14-12-2014 8:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭

Hi All

Im just throwing out an idea to see if it is possible for mods to start a thread which includes a list of locked threads awaiting outcomes.

I think it would be a good idea so we can all view and remind ourselves of certain threads. Im wondering if anyone agrees? as it would be great to visit threads at a later date to see results/outcomes of particular threads? I have noticed that some threads seem to be forgotten about as they find themselves way down the list and replaced by newer posts.

If it is so then i would ask that the recent locked thread about the 'ESB meter recording units when main switch off' be the starting thread

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,595 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

@ Par1, I think that this would be a pointless exercise.
    The only thread that I recall that has been locked with the intention of unlocking is the one you are referring to. This was only done because much of the advice given was poor (to say the least) and had the potential to impact on an investigation by ESB Networks. However this thread will be unlocked shortly enabling you to post on it again.

Advertisement