Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What do you think has been the biggest injustice in the history of the WWE?

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

Macho king using his sceptre on ultimate warrior at royal rumble 92_

In all fairness Slaughter had promised him a title shot and warrior refused. He was right to do it...even though slaughter never gave it to him in the end.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,144 ✭✭✭✭Rjd2

Regal probably would have gotten a brief run last time when he was GM and getting excellent heat or at the very least would have challenged for a WWE title on a B PPV, but he and nobody else blew it when he failed Wellness.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,756 ✭✭✭demanufactured

Yokozuna and his buddies beating undertaker at rumble 94
    Debiase was brilliant on colour commentary.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Why were all the posts about Regal and Goldust deleted without explanation?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

wasnt he tv champ in texas with the von Erich's??

He never won a championship in the WWF. I'm just talking about his time with them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,302 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

Flair vs Hogan at Wrestlemania not happening.

Guaranteed money, but Vince took one look at Sid and forgot all about Flair.
    Wasn't the reason it didn't happen was because they were wrestling at house shows and it wasnt working ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Wasn't the reason it didn't happen was because they were wrestling at house shows and it wasnt working ?

I'd say hogan had something to do with that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,302 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

I'd say hogan had something to do with that.

How ? It's wasn't working from the crowd standpoint as far as I can remember reading somewhere. I know hogan could be a bollock but he couldn't control the crowd.

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    How ? It's wasn't working from the crowd standpoint as far as I can remember reading somewhere. I know hogan could be a bollock but he couldn't control the crowd.

I imagine the plan may have been for hogan to lose to flair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,012 ✭✭✭✭Alfred Borden

I agree with several of the above.

Another for me is the Streak ending last year. Dont think its something Ill ever agree with and then awarding it to a part timer who will be gone soon always makes me sick :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 418 ✭✭lebowskilite

Destroying careers isn't a crime and Vince MacMahon ain't serving time.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

Well Mods.

Why were posts deleted?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭Hashtag_HEEL

The dreadful overlooking of talent such as Derek Bateman.

He was so good and the whole NXT redemption storyline was great. Maxine, Curtis and Kaitlyn. They dropped the ball big time on him.

He had the look and he would've had the mic skills if they ever listened. ECIII is one of the best characters in all of wrestling and definitely has a bright future if TNA get their act together in the coming year

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    Well Mods.

Why were posts deleted?

I don't see any deleted posts in this thread. No need to "call us out" - this should obviously be in a PM. So PM me what posts you think were deleted, and I'll look into it. This thread will be locked until it's sorted out, I don't want to derail this thread. I'm happy to sort it out via PM.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement