Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC SABB screen print wanted.

Options
  • 14-12-2014 11:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    Just replaced my outdoor bell with one of this. I got a blank screen but I would like to have something on it. Anyone willing to give/swap/sell me one screen printed? I will be offering free advertiment in my street. 😀
    If I can't get any from boards I will then get a sticker from Internet.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Best get a sticker from the Internet then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Galego wrote: »
    If I can't get any from boards I will then get a dummy sticker from Internet.

Not sure what message this would give to passers-by
    3mf-dummy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭Galego

degsie wrote: »
    Not sure what message this would give to passers-by
    3mf-dummy.jpg

I guess some may like it, some may hate it. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭stuartkee

cheeky all right No company is good enough to employ but good enough to get FREE advertising great logic :)

stuartkee wrote: »
    cheeky all right No company is good enough to employ but good enough to get FREE advertising great logic :)

Not sure why cheeky but I respect your opinion. The fact is that I installed it myself, nothing to do with nobody good enough to employ. Can’t understand why this could be taken as offensive. Thanks anyway.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

Not sure why cheeky but I respect your opinion. The fact is that I installed it myself, nothing to do with nobody good enough to employ. Can’t understand why this could be taken as offensive. Thanks anyway.

Just wondering how would you like it if someone did a job themselves and then in order to make it look professional asked you for your name as a stamp of approval?

kub wrote: »
    Just wondering how would you like it if someone did a job themselves and then in order to make it look professional asked you for your name as a stamp of approval?

I see where people are coming but really not my intention to be cheeky with the trade.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

So what if you installed it badly & its going off all the time?
    Guess who gets the phone calls in the middle of the night.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

I guess some may like it, some may hate it. :D

Here's another one for ya...

pull_to_sound_alarm_pacifier_dummy-rbf0c228269844b829742948b6f3fb4c7_8byvd_8byvr_324.jpg

Sorry couldn't resist :P

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Even if you are using stickers it's shows a level of amaturism.
    Most professionals have their bells and lids screen printed by the manufacturer.

• Advertisement

How am I snagging him exactly?

KoolKid wrote: »
    How am I snagging him exactly?
    No you were not. He may have confused you with some previous poster. Anyway, I didn't mind it.

Can any moderator please close this? I don't think I need it open any longer.

Thanks for those who replied.

Advertisement