Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Bus - can anyone be happy with the price and service?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭thomasj

Anyone else notice problems with Dublin bus systems today?

RTPI was down this evening. Nothing new says you.

But I was on 4 buses today (to work, rathmines and back at lunchtime and home) in all 4 cases, the ticket reader to the right was down and everyone had to pay or validate card at the driver. Not once was a driver in a hurry to get people on and in most cases the validator was covered.

Strange!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

thomasj wrote: »

But I was on 4 buses today (to work, rathmines and back at lunchtime and home) in all 4 cases, the ticket reader to the right was down and everyone had to pay or validate card at the driver. Not once was a driver in a hurry to get people on and in most cases the validator was covered.

Strange!

The smart card reader at the door is having loading problems and they are crashing.

The bus no longer shuts them off and even main switch doesn't turn them off so no way of resetting unless engineer is around to take off and replace.

When old validators were taken out these were hard wired in so they never switch of this was to facilitate over night updates but its flawed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,874 ✭✭✭thomasj

The smart card reader at the door is having loading problems and they are crashing.

The bus no longer shuts them off and even main switch doesn't turn them off so no way of resetting unless engineer is around to take off and replace.

When old validators were taken out these were hard wired in so they never switch of this was to facilitate over night updates but its flawed.

Interesting.

Certainly noticing the difference in leading times when everyone has to go through the driver to validate cards. My bus to work and home were packed with allot of people getting on at a few stops.

Annoying alright

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

Was it down to the diversions caused by whatever was the serious road surface issue at Dame St southbound? 77As and 123s and 13s etc were being diverted around by Aston Quay and Thomas St. and the 49 operated via George's St. Road was closed until about 11pm.

It looked like there's one of those yellow covers pinned down now when I went past it on the last 56A. Surely that's not going to be the permanent fix...it's right at the braking spot for buses there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭cdebru

Strange!

How could the driver be in a hurry ? The drivers ticket machine is much slower to read and update leapcards than the side validator, I don't know of any method by which a driver could speed up the reading , do you ?

they would have to pay highish fares anyway. even if the free travel pass was abolished tomorrow, fares wouldn't come down

They most certainly would, DB payments for free travel wouldn't come anywhere near meeting the cost, and even if your argument is those with free travel would not travel if they had to pay it would still free up capacity for those who do pay.
    That said I wouldn't get rid of free travel well not for the elderly anyway, the area of disability needs to be looked at , not sure how you could remove it from those with a chemical addiction while still providing free travel for those with serious mobility issues but if you could it would be a big improvement in public transport experience for the vast majority of users.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

cdebru wrote: »
    That said I wouldn't get rid of free travel well not for the elderly anyway, the area of disability needs to be looked at , not sure how you could remove it from those with a chemical addiction while still providing free travel for those with serious mobility issues but if you could it would be a big improvement in public transport experience for the vast majority of users.

Just do away with the ridiculous pass system and force them to use leap (with the exception of pensioners). At certain times, half the occupants of certain routes are travelling on fake passes, mainly because the drivers can't be bothered to check them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 455 ✭✭Tickityboo

Bambi wrote: »
    Just do away with the ridiculous pass system and force them to use leap (with the exception of pensioners). At certain times, half the occupants of certain routes are travelling on fake passes, mainly because the drivers can't be bothered to check them

Even if a driver catches someone trying to use one of the new social services card which has been blocked stolen are is not theirs.
    The driver is not permitted to confiscate the card and can only insist they pay a fare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,914 ✭✭✭Polar101

Strange!

My experience is that the driver usually waves all card users through, instead of making them use the validator.

Last time I saw this was on a 39 from the city on Monday, I got a free trip and so did dozens of others - can't be good for Dublin Bus revenue.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,243 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

They most certainly would, DB payments for free travel wouldn't come anywhere near meeting the cost, and even if your argument is those with free travel would not travel if they had to pay it would still free up capacity for those who do pay.
    i don't believe fares would come down. removing it might free up capacity if enforced properly but there is no guarantee

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,246 ✭✭✭✭Dyr

Tickityboo wrote: »
    Even if a driver catches someone trying to use one of the new social services card which has been blocked stolen are is not theirs.
    The driver is not permitted to confiscate the card and can only insist they pay a fare.

That's not what most ne'er-do-wells use, they're using fake laminated bus passes which seem to be made of rice crispie packet and sellotape because they know the drivers can't be arsed policing it

The one and only time I saw a lovely couple being refused entrace by a driver toting for a fake pass they just hopped on the bus behind him, no fuss there

it's nice to know you're paying a 100 euros a month to subsidize that carry on

Bambi wrote: »
    That's not what most ne'er-do-wells use, they're using fake laminated bus passes which seem to be made of rice crispie packet and sellotape because they know the drivers can't be arsed policing it

The one and only time I saw a lovely couple being refused entrace by a driver toting for a fake pass they just hopped on the bus behind him, no fuss there

it's nice to know you're paying a 100 euros a month to subsidize that carry on

Gets even better.

Lets say Joe has a legitimate pass put I Jim use it that pass can not be taken off me as it is a real pass.
    The only thing they can do is charge me the fare.

Now this actually takes the biscuit it is a complete joke.

Why should anyone pay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,373 ✭✭✭✭foggy_lad

Gets even better.

Lets say Joe has a legitimate pass put I Jim use it that pass can not be taken off me as it is a real pass.
    The only thing they can do is charge me the fare.

Now this actually takes the biscuit it is a complete joke.

Why should anyone pay.
    Making it up as you go along? Of course the pass can be confiscated for fraudulent use, but if the company decides to direct staff to do otherwise then that is not the fault of anyone but the company!

http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Fares--Tickets/Free-Travel-Scheme-/
    Misuse of Free Travel Passes may lead to the pass being confiscated and the holder liable for payment of the standard fare. - See more at: http://www.dublinbus.ie/en/Fares--Tickets/Free-Travel-Scheme-/#sthash.TNHG9ylO.dpuf

http://www.buseireann.ie/inner.php?id=237#schemes
    Free Travel Schemes

Everyone aged 66 and over, living permanently in Ireland, is entitled to free travel under the Department of Social Protection Free Travel scheme. Other qualifying persons under 66 years are also entitled to avail of free travel. In some cases, a Companion Pass is issued permitting a person aged 16 or over to accompany the Free Travel Pass holder free of charge. The holder of a Free Travel Pass must carry it at all times when using public transport. A Free Travel Pass is non-transferable and can only be used by the named person.

The Free Travel Pass does not apply:

On Sightseeing Day Tours, Nightrider services or special bus services
    For organised group travel on any service.

The holder of a Free Travel Pass who fails to produce a valid pass when travelling will be liable for the appropriate fare and claims for refunds in such circumstances will not be entertained. Misuse of Free Travel Pass may lead to the Pass being confiscated and the holder liable for payment of the fare.

Foggy I wish I was making it up I need to find out more myself but from what I can gather what I said is policy. Why?

I couldn't believe it either to be honest.

Foggy I wish I was making it up I need to find out more myself but from what I can gather what I said is policy. Why?

I couldn't believe it either to be honest.
    Well if it is company policy then that is not the fault or responsibility of the scheme or those utilising free travel passes. And I do understand that drivers/staff can only do what they are told or face possible disciplinary action. It is a very strange one though if it is true, have you any link or internal memo etc that might show this for the stupidity it would be?

• Advertisement

foggy_lad wrote: »
    Well if it is company policy then that is not the fault or responsibility of the scheme or those utilising free travel passes. And I do understand that drivers/staff can only do what they are told or face possible disciplinary action. It is a very strange one though if it is true, have you any link or internal memo etc that might show this for the stupidity it would be?

I don't think it is company policy. I think it is instructions from the social welfare.
    I'll read it again tomorrow.

I don't think it is company policy. I think it is instructions from the social welfare.
    I'll read it again tomorrow.
    There is a difference between the new plastic card which also acts as a travel pass and the old style paper pass in plastic envelope/cover. The new credit card pass is in fact the persons social welfare services card and therefore the driver/staff would not have any authority to confiscate it as it may prevent the holder from collecting whatever pension or payment they receive and the staff/company could be liable to compensate the person.

There is a difference between the new plastic card which also acts as a travel pass and the old style paper pass in plastic envelope/cover. The new credit card pass is in fact the persons social welfare services card and therefore the driver/staff would not have any authority to confiscate it as it may prevent the holder from collecting whatever pension or payment they receive and the staff/company could be liable to compensate the person.

The notice only refers to the new card.

Why are they allowed to get away with this.

The new system was designed to cut this out now I really give up.

This means sure grand I'll use my dads pass as he doesnt use it.

The notice only refers to the new card.
    That is what I thought, Only a Garda or social welfare inspector or other authorised person can take that card from the owner because it is the property of the minister for social welfare.
    Why are they allowed to get away with this.

The new system was designed to cut this out now I really give up.

This means sure grand I'll use my dads pass as he doesnt use it.

The new card will have the persons photo on it and some other information like date of birth so should be easy to spot a lot of the fraudulent use that currently goes on with the paper card. And as already stated once the card is rejected by the reader(when they are finally working same as leap cards) the person will have to pay a fare or get off and walk. if a driver allows someone travel without checking a card or if they know it is "not right" then that is their responsibility.

• Advertisement

That is what I thought, Only a Garda or social welfare inspector or other authorised person can take that card from the owner because it is the property of the minister for social welfare.

The new card will have the persons photo on it and some other information like date of birth so should be easy to spot a lot of the fraudulent use that currently goes on with the paper card. And as already stated once the card is rejected by the reader(when they are finally working same as leap cards) the person will have to pay a fare or get off and walk. if a driver allows someone travel without checking a card or if they know it is "not right" then that is their responsibility.

But sure if I am using my dads pass especially when linked to reader nobody will knoiw any better.
    An inspector will get on can I see your ticket/pass.

Oh I see thats not yours you will have to pay oh well sorry inspector but you can't take the pass as your not allowed.

What a stupid system.

If the card holder is legit then thats fine but if I am using someone elses card would it not make sense for it to be taken and posted to them or if they are that stuck to have it for their money A) why let someone else have it, B) why not post to them or to their local swo and let them investigate why it's been illegally used.

I know off topic but this really should be looked at as a top priority also having the 2 on 1 card maybe wasn't such a good idea also non pass holder with the blue patch at the top left they are trying and getting away using these also.

The thing with the new card is that once it is issued there will only ever be one in circulation so you might be using your fathers card but if caught the details will be forwarded to the social welfare and your father will eventually lose his free travel because of you, You will also not just have to pay the penalty fare but I would imagine that the Gardai will be called and you might just get arrested or at least detained for questioning about how you are using a document that does not belong to you.

Also if a driver/staff member allows someone without free travel to travel then that is their problem and responsibility as well as the passenger that has not paid a fare!

But your point about checks is very valid! there are hundreds of "inspectors" in CIE but very few inspections anymore! There was a time in Dublin you could expect to see a ticket check at least once a day but now they just don't bother! Maybe they wouldn't be losing so much if they tightened up on the basics?

But sure if I am using my dads pass especially when linked to reader nobody will knoiw any better.
    An inspector will get on can I see your ticket/pass.

Oh I see thats not yours you will have to pay oh well sorry inspector but you can't take the pass as your not allowed.

What a stupid system.

If the card holder is legit then thats fine but if I am using someone elses card would it not make sense for it to be taken and posted to them or if they are that stuck to have it for their money A) why let someone else have it, B) why not post to them or to their local swo and let them investigate why it's been illegally used.

I know off topic but this really should be looked at as a top priority also having the 2 on 1 card maybe wasn't such a good idea also non pass holder with the blue patch at the top left they are trying and getting away using these also.

The inspector would presumably issue the standard fare, and would call the Gardai to seize the card I presume ??

I honestly don't see that happening with the way things are even when new ticket checking unit is set up.

Usual excuse oh thought it was mine or oh must have picked up wrong wallet etc etc.

What a crazy system.

If a staff member confiscates card and hands into depot and sent to social office what's the problem.

I honestly don't see that happening with the way things are even when new ticket checking unit is set up.

Usual excuse oh thought it was mine or oh must have picked up wrong wallet etc etc.

What a crazy system.

If a staff member confiscates card and hands into depot and sent to social office what's the problem.
    The problem is that unlike with the old pass this card is used in the post office to collect pension payments and other social welfare payments and it is not really a good idea to hand it over to a man on a bus even if he is the driver.

Would you give me your credit cards if I asked? Would your bank be happy if you just handed your card to some stranger?

The problem is that unlike with the old pass this card is used in the post office to collect pension payments and other social welfare payments and it is not really a good idea to hand it over to a man on a bus even if he is the driver.

Would you give me your credit cards if I asked? Would your bank be happy if you just handed your card to some stranger?
    Complete different situation foggy and you know that.

Sure nobody would hand over the old pass anyway.
    They would tell you to fcuk
    off and walk on or off.

The bye laws are there for a reason and you accept the terms as soon as you board the bus.

Sure drivers find passes and wallets and cash etc all the time.

Don't get that argument really as if the pass is not yours you should not be using and it definitely should be confiscated.

Social should be out checking these so if nobody else can.

As said before what a terribly stupid system

Complete different situation foggy and you know that.

Sure nobody would hand over the old pass anyway.
    They would tell you to fcuk
    off and walk on or off.

The bye laws are there for a reason and you accept the terms as soon as you board the bus.

Sure drivers find passes and wallets and cash etc all the time.

Don't get that argument really as if the pass is not yours you should not be using and it definitely should be confiscated.

Social should be out checking these so if nobody else can.

As said before what a terribly stupid system

Not such a different situation really, you use a bank card/credit card to withdraw money and the social welfare services card is used for the same purpose in the post office. Yes it should not be used by someone not named on it but it also should not be handed over to some stranger on a bus who could help them self to any payment due on the card.

Not such a different situation really, you use a bank card/credit card to withdraw money and the social welfare services card is used for the same purpose in the post office. Yes it should not be used by someone not named on it but it also should not be handed over to some stranger on a bus who could help them self to any payment due on the card.

Not anyone can take payment only card holder.

If you walk into a shop, and try and use a credit card that is not yours the shop can retain it, and return it to the issuer. We are not talking about taking YOUR card from YOU it is taking your card from the guy who stole your wallet or the guy you lent your card to to use fraudulently. Big difference.

Not anyone can take payment only card holder.
    The payment will normally be paid out to the card holder in any busy post office. The fact is that this card is just the same type of document as your passport and only Gardai and immigration are entitled to take your passport.

All this is just deflecting from the real issue here which is that Bus Eireann and Dublin Bus can't be bothered checking tickets anymore despite being top-heavy with overpaid inspectors whose job it is to check tickets!

How can anyone be happy with a service where nobody cares about fare evasion and nobody checks tickets apart from the drivers who have to do everything else too?

• Advertisement

The payment will normally be paid out to the card holder in any busy post office. The fact is that this card is just the same type of document as your passport and only Gardai and immigration are entitled to take your passport.

All this is just deflecting from the real issue here which is that Bus Eireann and Dublin Bus can't be bothered checking tickets anymore despite being top-heavy with overpaid inspectors whose job it is to check tickets!

How can anyone be happy with a service where nobody cares about fare evasion and nobody checks tickets apart from the drivers who have to do everything else too?

Foggy now we have something that we totally agree on.

Couldnt have said it better myself.

I don't like been ignored or people that give absolutely no respect and am totally against fraud.
    There are quite a few staff members that don't seem to care alright which I don't really understand apart from the bogus complaints that do be sent in so maybe some have given up.

Top heavy ? Really, most inspectors are not in revenue control, they are working in depots, or working in the central control, there are roughly about 150 inspectors about 20 are in central control, then out of the 130 left you have to divide them between 9 depots, and then spread them over shifts from 4am till 1am, and 7 days a week, so hardly top heavy, there are about 4 or 5 inspectors working in revenue control as far as I can see.
    That said I would get rid of the ridiculous stance inspectors standing at a bus stop, with GPS and central control they are a waste of resources standing in the street, and maybe find an actual job for the 20 odd chief inspectors or better still just get rid of them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 598 ✭✭✭stehyl15

Whats the case with yer man with the old CIE hat at Dun Laoghaire Dart Station bus stop who tells people where to wait for the bus is he an inpector or what is his job

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭howiya

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,077 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

howiya wrote: »

I'm struggling to understand this one to be honest.

The lady came from the far side of Rush, and looking at the old outer suburban fare chart that would have applied at the time, the €2.50 LEAP/€3.05 cash fare would have expired at Swords Main Street and the fare to Airside would have been €3.50 LEAP or €4.20 cash.

Can't understand how that was not disputed by the bus company?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,020 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Can someone tell me if the new Free Travel Pass (credit card sized with photo etc.) will be validated at the card reader on the bus?

If not, it should be, that is a sure fire way of knowing whether it is a makey uppy card!

Maybe that feature is on the way.

And sure wouldn't it give DB great stats on the number of FT journeys taken too!

lxflyer wrote: »

The lady came from the far side of Rush, and looking at the old outer suburban fare chart that would have applied at the time, the €2.50 LEAP/€3.05 cash fare would have expired at Swords Main Street and the fare to Airside would have been €3.50 LEAP or €4.20 cash.

She would most likely have boarded at the Cricket club stop(3835) or at the Garda station stop(3840), Her journey was either 15 or 14 stages which at today's rates would cost €3.30 Adult cash and €2.60 Adult Leap. From this it would appear that she had paid the correct fare and the judge said that the apology from Dublin Bus had not mentioned how she had been humiliated "although she had done absolutely nothing wrong".

She would most likely have boarded at the Cricket club stop(3835) or at the Garda station stop(3840), Her journey was either 15 or 14 stages which at today's rates would cost €3.30 Adult cash and €2.60 Adult Leap. From this it would appear that she had paid the correct fare and the judge said that the apology from Dublin Bus had not mentioned how she had been humiliated "although she had done absolutely nothing wrong".

Route 33 had an outer suburban fares chart at that time - those fares did not apply from beyond Swords.

As you can see from the chart below, the fare would have been the one that I quoted.

It would be different if she boarded on the Dublin side of Rush.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,005 ✭✭✭byrneg28

Bus Drivers seem to think they are some sort of incarnate god

I was on a bus a few months back and I usually get off at Liberty Hall (my bus turns right at Connolly), as the bus driver passed Connolly he muttered something into the speaker that was incomprehensible

Instead of turning right he proceeded over the bridge and took a route that went towards Pearse Street, with that I came down stairs and said when's the next stop? He said smartly 'wherever you want' and I said grand pull in at this bus stop, he start laughing and said 'next stop is Dame Street I cant drop you there' , I wanted to get off the bus at Liberty Hall? He goes 'ah whatever'

They frustrate me so much, pray to god a privatised service comes in

• Advertisement

Presuming she boarded near her home in woodland park then the bus driver appears to have been correct her fare of €2.50 leap only gets her to swords main street, if she boarded at swords train station then she is correct, the article just states she boarded in Rush, possible she got a lift to the station with someone and boarded there in which case she is completely correct.

http://www.dublinbus.ie/PageFiles/78/Route%2033.pdf

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 86 ✭✭dublinstevie

byrneg28 wrote:

byrneg28 wrote:
    I was on a bus a few months back and I usually get off at Liberty Hall (my bus turns right at Connolly), as the bus driver passed Connolly he muttered something into the speaker that was incomprehensible

byrneg28 wrote:
    Instead of turning right he proceeded over the bridge and took a route that went towards Pearse Street, with that I came down stairs and said when's the next stop? He said smartly 'wherever you want' and I said grand pull in at this bus stop, he start laughing and said 'next stop is Dame Street I cant drop you there' , I wanted to get off the bus at Liberty Hall? He goes 'ah whatever'

byrneg28 wrote:

Sounds like you were on the bus during a diversion for water protests or st patricks day so you are at fault for being thick and not realising,driver doing job correctly and just cant stop where ever you want to stop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,243 ✭✭✭✭end of the road

byrneg28 wrote: »

They frustrate me so much

did you get on the right bus?
    pray to god a privatised service comes in

ah yes, shur that will solve it all. that sort of thing would never happen with oh so perfect private companies right?

I'm very highly educated. I know words, i have the best words, nobody has better words then me.

Route 33 had an outer suburban fares chart at that time - those fares did not apply from beyond Swords.

As you can see from the chart below, the fare would have been the one that I quoted.

It would be different if she boarded on the Dublin side of Rush.
    Maybe the case was not put to the court properly by those acting for Dublin Bus or maybe the woman boarded at a different stop? she might have got on at the railway station or at the "Old Road" stop?

But the most likely scenario is that this was caused by having passengers tagging on at the drivers machine for some fares and at the validator for others, It sounds like this woman used the validator at the door but this only deducts the normal maximum fare but anyone requiring the outer suburban fare must tag on at the drivers machine and state their destination.

At lease it now appears that the outer suburban fare has been removed http://www.dublinbus.ie/PageFiles/11940/Route%2033%202015.pdf

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,347 ✭✭✭howiya

Presumably the company would have investigated all aspects of the complaint thoroughly before offering her €7,500.

As it stands now the driver's behaviour has cost the company €10,500 plus legal fees for both sides. Hopefully the driver will be disciplined appropriately

Presumably the company would have investigated all aspects of the complaint thoroughly before offering her €7,500.

As it stands now the driver's behaviour has cost the company €10,500 plus legal fees for both sides. Hopefully the driver will be disciplined appropriately

Not necessarily, large companies often just pay out rather than fight their corner as they view it as more cost efficient, there may have been a lack of evidence as to where the person boarded, just because a case goes against you doesn't mean the driver did anything wrong, happens all the time.

• Advertisement

Maybe the case was not put to the court properly by those acting for Dublin Bus or maybe the woman boarded at a different stop? she might have got on at the railway station or at the "Old Road" stop?

But the most likely scenario is that this was caused by having passengers tagging on at the drivers machine for some fares and at the validator for others, It sounds like this woman used the validator at the door but this only deducts the normal maximum fare but anyone requiring the outer suburban fare must tag on at the drivers machine and state their destination.

At lease it now appears that the outer suburban fare has been removed http://www.dublinbus.ie/PageFiles/11940/Route%2033%202015.pdf

Which suggests that the driver saw her do this as it is mentioned that she had been told prior to this that she had to pay more, so either the driver messed up on his stages and was incorrect in stating her fare had been exceeded or there was a lack of proof as to where the person had boarded or DB did not want to get into defending the fare structure, as it may have had knock effects on the issue of fare evasion, for example if a court ruled that DB had given passengers sufficient information as to where stages are located etc

As below the law doesn't always work like that. Very often legal eagles will take the quicker solution rather than what is right.

If she boarded the bus at/near her home, then the driver was correct in his assertion that she paid the wrong fare.

The problem is that we have no indication in the article of which stop she boarded at.
    Not necessarily, large companies often just pay out rather than fight their corner as they view it as more cost efficient, there may have been a lack of evidence as to where the person boarded, just because a case goes against you doesn't mean the driver did anything wrong, happens all the time.

This is why the job has gone to sh1t altogether.

Sick of it.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 15,698 Mod ✭✭✭✭dfx-

A few months back, the 27 didn't turn right at Connolly anymore and the next stop would've indeed been Dame St.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,295 ✭✭✭n97 mini

€7,500 would be considered no small amount and would also be seen as an admission of guilt on behalf of the company.

• Advertisement
Advertisement