Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

damn you facebook ..can anyone help

Options
  • 15-12-2014 2:17am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi i really could do with some help removing some picture tags from facebook. I really want to delete my ex husband and all wedding photos from facebook but its just not working. The photos i want to remove were put up by other people and tagged me in them. i have asked all friends to remove the pics from facebook. Problem is when i try to remove tag so it dosent show on my facebook i get a message saying content does not exist. Then why is it staring me in the face?!
    getting really frustrated, dont want to have to close my facebook account but i dont see any other option, i cant look at them anymore
    Please help if you can

Comments

Advertisement