Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone order from Komplett.ie recently?

Options
  • 15-12-2014 4:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭

Looking at getting the Logitech G27. They seem to have it the cheapest at the moment and it also comes with the Logitech Powershell case for iPhone 5 which I can sell to a friend for €30 back.

Anyone order from them recently? I need it by Christmas. Are they reliable or unreliable?

Cheers...
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Ordered case and motherboard combo on a Thursday received on the following tuesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Luck100

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Ordered case and motherboard combo on a Thursday received on the following tuesday.

I just placed an order for a motherboard with Komplett last night. Looked at the invoice pdf and my shipping address seems to be missing a line. But it's correct in my Komplett address book. Wondering if it's just how they print the invoices. Trying to reach them on chat but it's always busy.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭chocaholic04

Used Komplett last few years never had an issue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭Oasis1974

Really cheap from Komplett grab it.

• Advertisement

My stupidity Z and ZX Still Komplett is well priced for the Z

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Thanks guys. I ended up ordering the Logitech G27 from Amazon.fr for just €213 after :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I ordered a Crosshair V board off them Friday night, arrived Thursday morning.

I had my eye on it on a few different sites and initially Hardwareversande was cheaper but Komplett bet them by about 20 quid when I went to order it.

• Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭Luck100

Yes, they seem to be getting competitive again. I think they have the best price I've seen for the Asus Rog Swift G-Sync monitor.

Advertisement