Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

money manager logout

Options
  • 15-12-2014 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anytime I go into money manager, it opens new tab which says that I have been logged out and not to refresh or click back as this does not work, but all ive done is click the link in 365 online. I have tried this in work and at home over the weekend with the same results.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi daywalker,

Thanks for contacting us here on boards.ie

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues Money Manager, we have raised this with our Support Team who are currently investigating.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, if we can offer any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kmcattack

Hi daywalker,

We are sorry to hear you are experiencing issues Money Manager, we have raised this with our Support Team who are currently investigating.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused, if we can offer any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks,
    Paula C
    I am seeing the same issue as Daywalker in both Chrome and IE 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Thanks kmcattak for letting us know, our support team are currently looking into this and hope to have this resolved shortly.

Thanks,
    Paula C

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭daywalker

Checked this morning and its working again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

daywalker wrote: »
    Hi daywalker,

Thanks for letting us know.

kmcattack wrote: »
    Hi daywalker,

Thanks,
    Paula C
    kmcattack, if you get a chance, can you please let us know if Money Manager is working for you now?

Thanks

Billy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kmcattack

Hi daywalker,

Hi daywalker,

Thanks,
    Paula C
    kmcattack, if you get a chance, can you please let us know if Money Manager is working for you now?

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Money Manager is now back working for me as normal.

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi daywalker,

Hi daywalker,

Thanks,
    Paula C

Thanks

Billy
    Hi Billy,

Money Manager is now back working for me as normal.

Thanks
    Thanks for that kmcattack. 

Billy

Advertisement