Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MPRN number needed

Options
  • 15-12-2014 12:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am a Electric ireland customer and I am moving into a new house which has electricity/gas disconnected. I rang up Electric Ireland and was told that an appointment will be fixed by ESB and they will reconnect electricity and there is a charge for this.
    My questions:
    1) Can I get the MPRN number of the new house.
    2) I think I need to call again to reconnect the GAS connection.

Regards,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi suave.4u,

Thank you for getting in touch.

For the electricity:
    If you send us a private message with the RM serial number found on the meter, and the address in full, we can then do a search for the MPRN for your new home.

For the gas:
    We can also do a search for the GPRN with the address and confirmation of the serial number on the gas meter, but we may not be able to find the GPRN on the database we have access to; it may be required that you contact Gas Networks Ireland (formerly Bord Gáis Networks). We will be happy to do a search for you first though. Once we have the GPRN we will be able to advise, as there are varying factors to be taken into account.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭suave.4u

Thank you Una, PM sent.

Advertisement