Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair Baggage Restrictions

• 15-12-2014 3:28pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 265 ✭✭

Howdy,

What is their policy on suit bags? I will already have a cabin bag and I couldn't really get away with it being a small carry on. I am trying to figure out the best way to tackle getting a suit bag and a normal cabin bag of stuff back for Christmas. Any info or help would be great.

Cheers,

H

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭wonderboy76

Put your trousers in hand luggage, wear the suit jacket (and carry your coat) then hang up the jacket when you get on board. :-)

Seriously though, I don't think you'll get away with a suit bag AND hand luggage, even though I've seen people royally take the p*ss with a handbag or man bag basically the size of my carry on suitacase! And it'll be more money to check it in at the gate if you're made to.

Advertisement