Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Solo holiday in January 2015

• 15-12-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi all,
    I am hoping to take a holiday in January but going alone. I am in my late thirties. I tried the travel dept but they have no group hols until Febuary. Can anyone reccomend a company that would do group holidays??

Thanks a mill
    P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭countryliving

hello P, well did you get any idea's about travelling solo on a holiday?
    you did not get any reply. I am 40 and like yourself I want to go on a holiday. most of my friends are married and I am very independent but would like the company of a group.
    I am into sport. I was thinking of club la santa...in lanzarote. but again I really want sun and heat..or I would love to go sking. but again, I don't want to be going alone! I would love to join a group. but I just don't know any!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭5p9arw38djv2b4

hello P, well did you get any idea's about travelling solo on a holiday?
    you did not get any reply. I am 40 and like yourself I want to go on a holiday. most of my friends are married and I am very independent but would like the company of a group.
    I am into sport. I was thinking of club la santa...in lanzarote. but again I really want sun and heat..or I would love to go sking. but again, I don't want to be going alone! I would love to join a group. but I just don't know any!

Think about doing an Intrepid or G Adventures trip? The small group trips (not the YOLO) tend to be full of people in 30, 40s and more. Just back from an unreal trip in Argentina and 4 people over 40 in group of 12

Advertisement