Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Life Festival - 29th-31st May 2015

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭fuzzydunlop85

Anyone know when icicle is playing? And stupid question probably but I don't suppose you can bring drink into the festival area !?

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Casshern88

They've finally put up a full time table for each day

https://www.facebook.com/Life.Festival/posts/10153288816413686

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭MUFC91CS

What kind of music would be played at the side FX stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

updated the clashfinder with those, think it's all correct now.
    there's some changes from the District8 times yesterday, and correct RBMA times for Friday, think they're the only differences though.

MUFC91CS wrote: »
    think it's mostly Psy-Trance. there's usually a stage playing that and some of the names of acts on there seem like they probably play it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

Robert Hood (RBMA Saturday 01:30)

Never Grow Old (Re-Plant)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,546 ✭✭✭Ferris_Bueller

Not attending this year unfortunately (chose FF, kind of regret it now). But definitely recommend going to Motor City Drum Ensemble, Sunday at 9:00 on the RBMA.

Boiler room from Dekmantel festival

Have a good one lads!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,995 ✭✭✭Sofiztikated

Not attending this year unfortunately (chose FF, kind of regret it now). But definitely recommend going to Motor City Drum Ensemble, Sunday at 9:00 on the RBMA.

Boiler room from Dekmantel festival

Have a good one lads!

Seconding this. If you miss MCDE, you are a very silly cabbage.

Was one of the only reasons I was considering going this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭MUFC91CS

Robert Hood.

Ghost Dancer stole my song :( But I'll go this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8PhL_u9Q5Y

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭BananaR

MUFC91CS wrote: »

Psytrance

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

Seems that Ben Klocks set has been reduced to 4 hours. Not a happy camper!

Seems that Ben Klocks set has been reduced to 4 hours. Not a happy camper!

where did you see that?

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

where did you see that?

On the Bacardi Facebook page. Says he is playing from 8-12

thanks. not that surprising, presumed that the outdoor stages would close at 12 on Sunday same as last year.
    dunno why they're finished at 12 on Fri/Sat when the main stage goes on longer though.

Rodhad will be rammed on Sunday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Closing out the Sunday, can't get much of a better slot for Rodhad! Should be some really dark techno dropped.

Have a good one lads!

I was in the same boat, got an FF ticket and regretted not getting a Life ticket. But now I'm fairly happy with the decision. Wu-Tang, Earl and Run the Jewels more than makes up for missing Nas.

And you still have Hot Since 82, Booka Shade, Adam Beyer, Matador, Richie Hawtin, Ejeca, Dusky and Tensnake etc. to make up for your Techno/House needs :)

Then finishing it off with Adam Beyer and Matador in Hangar, gunna be a filthy one!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Fair point, it could be difficult to summon the necessary energy by that stage of the weekend!

Wonder how strict they will be with the 1 slab and 2 liters policy. Myself and one of the lads split 3 slabs of beer between us. Would hate for one of them not to make it through

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Does anyone have any taxi numbers for the area?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭Eggonyerface

Rob hood cancelling because of a flu. FFS

damn :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭CWF

What's the craic like there???

• Registered Users Posts: 47 senorcoconut

Anyone find the festival layout this year to be pretty bad? wasn't like this in 2013, really enjoyed being near the arena.. where you camped this year used to be the car park and the arena was half the size, felt like such a slog getting from camping to the arena with the mud n stuff this year. Arena felt way too big for the turnout.

And why were the woods closed off? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,505 ✭✭✭but1er

Travelled down for nas! All I can say is fair plate with people who cab cope with that music for 3 days! I though it was hell having to wait 3 hours for nas! Layout a joke worse walk then slane in that mud!

But Nas wow what a man and talent

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 hynes29

but1er wrote: »
    Travelled down for nas! All I can say is fair plate with people who cab cope with that music for 3 days! I though it was hell having to wait 3 hours for nas! Layout a joke worse walk then slane in that mud!

But Nas wow what a man and talent

Exact same as myself mate, can't believe how bad the place was in comparison to forbidden fruit on Saturday, very unprofessionally ran. Although, it was most certainly worth the effort just to see Nas he was unreal, got right to the top too qued from around 5:30 and it was a pretty gruesome wait.

Felt like the only sober person, along with my 2 mates, at the whole festival, the place was a god awful mess I really hope I won't have to go back to it for an act, very poor festival. I'd certainly have been disappointed if I had of been there the weekend

Advertisement