Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monday Night Raw 15-12-14

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Extreme Rules, No Holds Barred or a Street Fight. However am I supposed to choose :P

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Gerry Rio

JBL: "no one is going to vote"

Cue Vince's head exploding at the Gorilla Position.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

What is the point of that win.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Why do I still have to see Big Show winning matches going into 2015?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

It's all because the Authority aren't there. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

Ridley wrote: »
    I'm hoping the USpean champ carries the belt into WrestleMania then it gets merged with the IC belt.
    If he loses the U.S title soon, then he can move into the main event, as people predict.

So the Bella's are heels but John & Bryan are faces.. How does that work on Total Divas?

I don't watch it.

Total Divas is presented as being reality, so none of that comes into it, except that it does sometimes. Actually the whole thing deals in some sort of pseudo reality, like Bret Easton Ellis.

Was the reunion of the Bellas ever explained with even a semblance of rational?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Now this could be a match

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,911 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

paconnors wrote: »
    Now this could be a match

Don't get your hopes up...

Please let Ryback finally get his hands on a championship. Amazing he hasn't held anything yet.

I think the commentary team had their mics cut after that last joke! :eek:

An File wrote: »
    I think the commentary team had their mics cut after that last joke! :eek:

Missed it, what was said?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,758 ✭✭✭Strongbow10

Why do WWE writers come up with gimmicks which pretty much guarantee the talent portraying the character, will fail and therefore never be taken seriously again?

Fandango is a prime example, the idea of a male ballroom dancer ever being taken seriously is a non runner. No matter how good he is. Its just not going to happen. My question is, how do ideas like this make the cut?

Kingston, Big E and Xavier Woods gimmick is another thats going to lead to instant burial. Happy smiley faces which will annoy the fans something shocking, whatever happened to street clothes and a bit of raw aggression. The Nation 2.0 would be perfect for these guys, throw in Titus instead of Woods and you have a group of disgruntled performers, talented but cast aside and willing to rattle a few cages.

Instead we are served this absolute nonsense, and you can guarantee they will be a heat/pop free zone for the duration of their "run".

Far too many gimmicks these days given to talented guys and they are simply doomed to fail before they even get started its nonsensical.

My question is, how do ideas like this make the cut?

Usually this guy when it comes to cheesy gimmicks etc.

Would you trust this man to build your character?

vince.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,846 ✭✭✭Moneymaker

Well this stable is going well.

Gerry Rio wrote: »
    Missed it, what was said?

"I got a sweater for Christmas last year, but I asked for a screamer". :rolleyes:

"NXT" chants. :pac:

An File wrote: »
    "I got a sweater for Christmas last year, but I asked for a screamer". :rolleyes:

"NXT" chants. :pac:

:pac:

That HAD to be Lawlor surely.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,089 ✭✭✭✭rovert

JIMMY JACOBS AS A ROSEBUD

• Advertisement

Kane to destroy this gobsh*te and his rabbit (or the wabbit turns on Rose) and then hello Superstars for Rose till he in future endeavoured in June.

Just call me Mystic Gerry ;)

WHO THE HELL IS JIMMY JACOBS KNEW ABOUT IT 2 WEEKS AGO

Kane and Big Show win :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Kane did something useful for once lol

Im only watching this nonsense cos Ive no life cant sleep. Roll on January when WWE go into overdrive with decent booking.

But haven't we basically been projecting the plans through to WrestleMania and predicted crap?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,213 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Uh oh...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

World Heavyweight Champion appears for the first time in 2/3 months, forgets to pack title belt.............. and I'm supposed to believe the inter-continental title is still prestigious.

Advertisement