Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

does ANYONE know where to find this in Dublin?!

Options
  • 15-12-2014 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Does anyone know where to find an Olloclip lens for the iPhone 6 in Dublin? Or even something similar to that (a lens that you can attach over the actual lens) I have to find one!!!!

Last minute Christmas shopping for the boyfriend has turned into a nightmareeee!!!! feel free to suggest a few Christmas presents for a 25 year old who's into mens fashion and being on trend, technology (something like an ollloclip here), cinema, trendy bars, books, football basically fun little/medium/big gifts

open to all suggestions guys, thanks a mill!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭Deenie123

Unlimited cinema pass?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

Find a stockist of kikkerland stuff probably be something you like in their range.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is one on adverts: http://www.adverts.ie/other-accessories/olloclip-4-in-1-lens/6573398
    **edit oh sorry it's for a 5 - don't know if it fits a 6.

spurious wrote: »
    There is one on adverts: http://www.adverts.ie/other-accessories/olloclip-4-in-1-lens/6573398
    **edit oh sorry it's for a 5 - don't know if it fits a 6.

Probably not they are very different sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MrsClaus

Got any other ideas guys?? I've looked everywhere for the olloclip but no luck! :(

I need a few suggestions for a big..ish gift and small "exciting" ones (that will make me look good) ;) haha
    what do you men like to receive???? I have no brothers so I'm literally panicking here, I've got until friday aghhhh

• Advertisement

Did you try the phone accessory place in Jervis seems to have a good few bits of iPhone 6 stuff.

I want the Royal doulton pure evil stuff might that interest them? Clover Rua are doing prints of Aviva and Croke Park that have been popular for me this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

It might seem a bit lame because it's a voucher but in lieu of booking a holiday for dates he might not be able to get off or have something already planned, you could buy say €100 in Ryanair vouchers for example and you could use it to plan maybe a long weekend city break sometime in 2015. It'd be something to look forward to and get excited planning, his flights are already paid for and you don't run the risk of the dates being awkward for him and picking somewhere he may not have much interest!

Another idea could be tickets to a gig he really wants to go to or to a comedy show for a comedian he may like who has a date here in 2015.

If he's into football, maybe a recent autobiography from a prominent player? (sorry, can't make any suggestions as I have no idea when it comes to sports!)

I'm quite techie myself but no one would ever buy me a tech present because they run the risk of either getting something I already have or something I'd find disappointing. I'm usually the one to get techie presents for others as I'd be pretty confident in what I'm buying!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 MrsClaus

grimm2005 wrote: »
    It might seem a bit lame because it's a voucher but in lieu of booking a holiday for dates he might not be able to get off or have something already planned, you could buy say €100 in Ryanair vouchers for example and you could use it to plan maybe a long weekend city break sometime in 2015. It'd be something to look forward to and get excited planning, his flights are already paid for and you don't run the risk of the dates being awkward for him and picking somewhere he may not have much interest!

Another idea could be tickets to a gig he really wants to go to or to a comedy show for a comedian he may like who has a date here in 2015.

If he's into football, maybe a recent autobiography from a prominent player? (sorry, can't make any suggestions as I have no idea when it comes to sports!)

I'm quite techie myself but no one would ever buy me a tech present because they run the risk of either getting something I already have or something I'd find disappointing. I'm usually the one to get techie presents for others as I'd be pretty confident in what I'm buying!

The flights vouchers are a brilliant idea, in fact all of those were pretty good!
    I've got until thursday/friday to get him a few nice things. he's mentioned he got me "loads" which makes me want to curl up into a ball of panic. I've looked at every "men's gift guide" there is to find online and still cant find a few nice things i cant wrap up for under the tree that would bring some excitement.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 481 ✭✭Deenie123

Get him a drone maybe? There's basically one for every budget, some even have cameras built in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Whosthis

http://www.olloclip.com/product/iphone6-4-in-1/

€80, free shipping, ships from the EU, 3-5 days to delivery. Should arrive in time for Christmas.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭tfak85

Get him a nice bottle of whiskey or a selection box of craft beers?

Hip flask.

The loft market in Powerscourt Centre had really nice solid cologne today.

Nice pants and socks, you can usually get Calvins or other designer ones in TK Maxx.

Go to the Christmas forum and the present forum, there are bound to be lots of ideas in there.

Advertisement