Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Set up problems

Options
  • 15-12-2014 7:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Recently signed up for Eircom broadban. Eircom technician called today to set up the line (i am in a rented apartment) for use. Technician tested the line and stated that the line was not functioning and left us with no options on what to do next.

Can you please let me know where to go from here? How do we proceed to get broadband installed?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Recently signed up for Eircom broadban. Eircom technician called today to set up the line (i am in a rented apartment) for use. Technician tested the line and stated that the line was not functioning and left us with no options on what to do next.

Can you please let me know where to go from here? How do we proceed to get broadband installed?
    Hi confused1986

That's very odd sorry to hear this. Please PM me your order number and specific address of service and I will look in to this further for you.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement