Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ric Flair Award - For rant of the year

• 15-12-2014 7:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,159 ✭✭✭

Ladies and gentlemen, what would the internet be without some great rants? And wrestling seems to attract some of the best. Here are your nominees for rant of the year!

Leggo-AJ Styles "Styles Clash" rant
    CSF-Rant on Bray Wyatt
    gnfnrhead-Rant on Bray Wyatt

Voting will close exactly one week from now (next Monday). Best of luck to all the nominees!

Who had the best rant this year? 20 votes

Leggo
    0% 0 votes
    CSF
    70% 14 votes
    gnfnrhead
    30% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,037 ✭✭✭✭chopperbyrne

Links to these rants would be helpful.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I don't even remember my Bray Wyatt one :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,510 ✭✭✭✭CSF

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I don't even remember my Bray Wyatt one :pac:
    Hahahaha 2 years running for us both. Why am I in this!!!

Also, with this being the only one I've ever nominated for, and it being 2 years in a row, I clearly need to calm down my posting style :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭Hangballlouie

CSF wrote: »
    Also, with this being the only one I've ever nominated for, and it being 2 years in a row, I clearly need to calm down my posting style :D

There is still money left in the gimmick. Don't change it yet!

• Advertisement

There is still money left in the gimmick. Don't change it yet!
    But I've been deludely under the impression that my posts were reasoned and well expressed this whole time. I feel like my whole world is a lie :eek::o:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭Stereomaniac

I thought that the spoiler thing about Kurt Angle could have been a runner as well actually. :)

I thought that the spoiler thing about Kurt Angle could have been a runner as well actually. :)
    I have no idea what you are talking about ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Exactly what I was thinking. The Wyatt one was last year lads. From both CSF and gnfnrhead. There was also the rant on what makes a jobber from the latter which was gas. The Angle/Spoiler one was this year. And one I agreed with. So gonna give CSF my vote based on that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,820 ✭✭✭grames_bond

Has to go to Leggo! He carried it over with even more passion across TWO weeks of Low Blows! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement