Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Credit Card: Online transaction not going through.

Options
  • 15-12-2014 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have a student credit card with a limit of €1000. I paid off the bill in full on Friday 12th December. When I go to make a purchase online, it asks me to review my payment details. It asked me this on a purchase in the past when I reached my limit but I paid off part of my bill and then had no problem with the transaction. I need to get this sorted quickly as the delivery won't make it before Christmas if I leave it a day longer.

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi bfa1509,

Thank you for contacting us here on boards.ie,

When customers are asked to review their details prior to making purchases, this is normally requested by the retailer to ensure details are correct .

However, to clarify why your credit card is not working correctly please contact our Credit Card Services Team on 0818 251 251 where a representative will be more than happy to assist you with this. 

We hope this is of benefit to you, if we can offer any further assistance please let us know.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement