Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help!: Alternative transport from Stansted to WHL

Options
  • 15-12-2014 10:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi guys,
    I'm going over to the Spurs-Sunderland game on Jan. 17th. I've gotten the Stansted Express train down to Tottenham Hale before and it's great. However this time, there are repair works being undertaken that weekend on the line, so I would have to get a bus from the airport to Liverpool St. and then a train up to Tottenham Hale. I'm worried that this would take too long after the match and i might miss my flight back after the game.

Does anyone have any alternative forms of transport that i could use to get from WHL to Stansted after the game?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

whitefire wrote: »
    Hi guys,
    I'm going over to the Spurs-Sunderland game on Jan. 17th. I've gotten the Stansted Express train down to Tottenham Hale before and it's great. However this time, there are repair works being undertaken that weekend on the line, so I would have to get a bus from the airport to Liverpool St. and then a train up to Tottenham Hale. I'm worried that this would take too long after the match and i might miss my flight back after the game.

Does anyone have any alternative forms of transport that i could use to get from WHL to Stansted after the game?

If there are a few of you a taxi is a good option. If is shared between a few not too bad.

Advertisement