Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for Saying a Certain Radio Presenter Had some Mods as fans.

Options
  • 16-12-2014 12:06pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

I would appreciate it if you could please review my permanent ban from the radio forums for my post saying "be careful what you say about Ann Gleeson on here she has a few mod fans"

Like in all seriousness this is ridiculous.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

I would appreciate it if you could please review my permanent ban from the radio forums for my post saying "be careful what you say about Ann Gleeson on here she has a few mod fans"

Like in all seriousness this is ridiculous.

I will review this after you have confirmed that you have followed the flow chart and have first discussed this with the forum mods concerned.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

There has been no response in a week to the question regarding the process of DRP.

I think we can close this one.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

CabanSail wrote: »
    There has been no response in a week to the question regarding the process of DRP.

I think we can close this one.

Sorry about that. Been a bit busy with the time of year and all that. I contacted the mod anyway. To no avail.

Just back myself.

I will look into this matter over the next few days.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 64 ✭✭peteroregan

Cheers thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Cheers thanks
    Maybe CabanSail might be better off waiting until you explain why it looks like you're using two accounts before he spends any more of his time on this.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 665 ✭✭✭philthrill69

I'd also like an explanation for that Peter. ??????

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

OK if you're actually going to try and pass off denying it by pretending that's not your account and considering just a couple of things:
    That is fugly man. I'm holding on for the gear S but some of the pre order prices at looking saucy.
    Hello,
    I'm wondering are you planning on stocking the Samsung Gear S on any price plans before Christmas, seeing as it takes its own sim and is a stand alone device.
    Thanks

Part of what you mentioned in the PM that got you sitebanned for a month mentioned that you could simply create a new email address to bypass your Radio ban.

That you both posted from the same IP address in your last two posts above.

And quite a number of other things that confirm your duplicate accounts.

Your access to boards is removed, you've wasted plenty of Moderator time that could have been spent doing more constructive things.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement