Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

where best to buy PC these days

Options
  • 16-12-2014 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭

We are looking to buy new PC, family use mainly but also suitable for steam games specifically civ5.
    Where best to purchase? Local to me would be curryspcworld or harvey norman (please don't make me go to this shop :-()
    Tablets mainly in use these days and the only remaining laptop died a short while ago.
    Budget is not unlimited but I have no idea what price range we need to look at particularly something suitable for that game.
    Any and all advice week welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Aimeee wrote: »
    We are looking to buy new PC, family use mainly but also suitable for steam games specifically civ5.
    Where best to purchase? Local to me would be curryspcworld or harvey norman (please don't make me go to this shop :-()
    Tablets mainly in use these days and the only remaining laptop died a short while ago.
    Budget is not unlimited but I have no idea what price range we need to look at particularly something suitable for that game.
    Any and all advice week welcome.

OverclockersUK will build you what you need but, I don't know if you would have it in time for Christmas though.

• Registered Users Posts: 499 ✭✭Aimeee

Superb thank you so much. Exactly what I need. Fingers crossed!
    Thank you again.

Advertisement