Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finding a leather satchel in Dublin

Options
  • 16-12-2014 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,920 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I'm looking to buy a large leather bag of the kind a teacher or student might use. Preferably with space for a laptop. Any ideas on where they might be sold in Dublin?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,050 ✭✭✭OU812

Spotted one in Dunnes yesterday - Paul Costello range, about €150. Had a quick look at it & the padding is really light on it, so I don't think it would give a laptop much protection, it is nice though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Red Hare

TK Max used to have satchels

• Registered Users Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭Lux23

River Island might have them, I got my brother one there before and he has passed it our younger brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭barefoot

Maybe Donnelly Leathers in Harcourt Street...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭liam7831

A manbag is it?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭moleyv

Debenhams,, and sale starts in the morning (online at least). They normally have big discounts on their bags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,424 ✭✭✭garhjw

Depending on your budget I have seen them in BRown Thomas in the past but they were silly money. I think 1 of them was over €900

Advertisement