Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Limerick

• 16-12-2014 2:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭

Hi Guys, i'm moving to Limerick from Cork. So tell me about cool pubs, things to do, coffee shops etc.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 494 ✭✭timmyjimmy

J@ysus, loads of stuff to go on there. I was looking for opinions..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭zulutango

I suppose, as you've already found out, the first thing to know is that Limerick is full of Clare people. We've done out best to eradicate them but they keep coming back.

I'd suggest you move as close to the city centre as you can. Life in suburbia is dreary anywhere unless you're happy to stay at home all the time. Once your feet are on the ground you'll find lots to keep you entertained. Keep an eye on this forum for the bigger stuff that's going on. Also, a lot of the smaller things that go on aren't particularly well advertised but limerick.ie is getting better. Best advice I can give is to get to know some Limerick folk, preferably people from the city because the county is a different universe, and you'll quickly be having a great time. Enjoy.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 4,621 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr. G

Enough of the trolling/back seat modding. Some posts in this thread have been deleted and infractions have been given.

Advertisement