Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Late night bus from Galway to Cork.

Options
  • 16-12-2014 5:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

Hey lads,

Hope everyone is well! Just wondering would anyone know if there is a late night bus from Galway back to Cork? I tried looking online but no joy! It would be for next Monday and ideally after 11pm around city centre.

Thanks very much :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,957 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

www.a-b.ie is the source of all licensed bus info.

But I'm pretty sure there's not one. Would a hire-car do? You'd have to pick up by 6pm at the latest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

The latest seems to be 7.30 pm for citylink to Cork anyway, just looked at trains last one at 17.50 and probably a changeover at Limerick Junction or Portalington. Last BE is 20.05 pm so a bit useless there, I thought there would be later trains though.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Sofa King

The only way it seems possible to get to Cork late by bus is if you get a bus to Dublin Airport and then get the Aircoach to Cork City.

But that's a lot of bother.

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭shampooman

Thanks everyone for the replies!! I actually got hold of a car so I am sorted. I thought there would have been some bus down but unfortunately not :/ Thanks anyways for taking the time out! :)

Advertisement