Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV/MONITOR FOR PS4

Options
  • 16-12-2014 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 24

Hi,
    I am trying to buy a TV for use with a PS4 in a kid's bedroom. However, as he will only be sitting 2 / 3 feet away from it I think a 32" screen is too big but is a 22" too small? There doesn't seem to be anything much available in between. Any help would be appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,541 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Not many sizes in that range for TVs, a 24" monitor would be good. You need either speakers or a headset as they usually won't have them built in.

There's usually some discussion about models and deals in the pc upgrade/building forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 24 ellie055

Thanks for reply. That sounds a bit technical for me! Plus I would like it to work as a TV too. I saw some 24"/27" monitors with TV tuners on PC World website and was wondering if anyone know about these or had any advice on whether the 22" TV is too small. Thanks again

Advertisement