Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wexford Town Road Markings.

• 16-12-2014 6:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭

This is a bit of a long shot but I figured it can't hurt to ask. There is a kilometre marked out on the Roslare road just outside of Wexford town (from the 24 hour garage near the creamery to the turn off for Johnstown Castle) which includes every 200 metres. I was just curious if anyone on here knows about it, and mostly if it's accurate. I used it for a 6x1km session this morning so wondering if I should be as pleased with myself as I am :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Gosub

According to the measuring thingy on Google Earth, it's a km from the garage to the turnoff to Johnstown Castle. So you're right to be pleased. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭dintbo

Excellent!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Ghost in Cratloe

dintbo wrote: »
    This is a bit of a long shot but I figured it can't hurt to ask. There is a kilometre marked out on the Roslare road just outside of Wexford town (from the 24 hour garage near the creamery to the turn off for Johnstown Castle) which includes every 200 metres. I was just curious if anyone on here knows about it, and mostly if it's accurate. I used it for a 6x1km session this morning so wondering if I should be as pleased with myself as I am :D

Just be careful. Wexford is notorious for leaving its distance markers short

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,863 ✭✭✭✭average_runner

Just be careful. Wexford is notorious for leaving its distance markers short

No worst than Dublin or kildare

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,742 ✭✭✭ultraman1

No worst than Dublin or kildare
    Don't recall any mini marathons being short in Dublin or kildare..

• Advertisement
Advertisement