Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jelly Beans

Options
  • 16-12-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 39

Trying to find the jar linked below but no joy as of yet. Maybe they're not stocked anywhere anymore, does anyone know ?

jellybeanfactory.com/products.asp?id=22

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,641 ✭✭✭Teyla Emmagan

Did you contact the company looking for a list of suppliers?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Debenhams carry some of the jellybean range might be worth a look in there.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 jtthom

Thanks. Contacted them and they said to try Avoca or TK Maxx but I didn't see any there. Will give Debenhams a go. Bit late for Amazon at this stage unfortunately!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,635 ✭✭✭Pumpkinseeds

Lidl sell large bags of jelly beans for less than 2 euro a bag and tbh I prefer them to the Jelly bean factory ones. So far as I know Holland and Barrett sell jelly beans as well.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,213 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I have one of these you're welcome to have for free if you want to fill it and give it to someone.
    jelly-belly-machine.jpg

Advertisement