Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does the US have no music video?

Options
  • 17-12-2014 12:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭

I was over in America for a few months and I was watching television on a satellite TV provider called Directv in my cousins house (their equivalent of Sky),there were like 500 movie channels but when I went to the music section there was MTV which didn't play any popular chart videos,and a few others which only had reality shows..there was. no channels that played regular pop chart music like we have Chart Show TV,Starz,Capital etc. Are there none?for such a big country yoid think they would have loads

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,100 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

YouTube.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,780 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Music video channels will surely on the way out here soon too. Who watches them to see the videos when a quick search on YouTube gives you the video when you want it.

The only decent music video channel in this country for a long time was VH2 but viacom decided to turn it into MTV +1 IIRC. dickheads

Advertisement