Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

three proof of purchase

Options
  • 17-12-2014 9:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

My phone was stolen last friday and since then i've spent hours in contact with three customer services trying to get proof of purchase emailed to me. This has resulted in two generic irrelevant emails sent out that do not show any proof. barclays insurance will not accept my claim until three provide some kind of proof.
    I've had a manager claim that he has emailed both of my email addresses upto 6 times and has then said he will contact me back within 24 hours.

So i've been chasing this information for six days if i dont get it soon i wont have even have a phone for christmas because of threes customer services its just a joke!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

This thread is better suited to the Talk to Three forum. I can't move it there unfortunately, so suggest you recreate it there. In the meantime I'll close the thread here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement