Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing Order hold

Options
  • 17-12-2014 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭

Hi, I have a standing order coming out on 18th of each month. However due to Xmas I won't have enough in account to cover SO at moment so I put a Hold on it via 365 website. Checked today & status has changed from Active to On Hold. I get paid on 19th & will lift hold then. My question is when will next amount come out, will the SO due on 18th now come out on next working day or is that it until 18th next month? And if so will this months hold amount be deferred until next, effectively be double coming out next month? Appreciate if this can be clarified.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

InishGael wrote: »
    Hi, I have a standing order coming out on 18th of each month. However due to Xmas I won't have enough in account to cover SO at moment so I put a Hold on it via 365 website. Checked today & status has changed from Active to On Hold. I get paid on 19th & will lift hold then. My question is when will next amount come out, will the SO due on 18th now come out on next working day or is that it until 18th next month? And if so will this months hold amount be deferred until next, effectively be double coming out next month? Appreciate if this can be clarified.
    Hi InishGael,

Thanks for our post.

When you lift the standing order hold on Dec 19th, the next payment will be scheduled for Jan 18th and will leave your account once.

I hope this helps and please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Billy

Advertisement