Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UAN number

Options
  • 17-12-2014 10:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭

Hi im looking for the UAN number for the landline in my house. The number is 056 7806258. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

obezyana wrote: »
    Hi im looking for the UAN number for the landline in my house. The number is 056 7806258. 
    Hello obezyana

A UAN number can only be associated to an active account and I can confrim that there is no active account assigned to 0567806258.

If you are connecting with another provider they will need to arrange a new connection for you rather than them taking over existing service.

Thanks
    Al

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭obezyana

Hello obezyana

A UAN number can only be associated to an active account and I can confrim that there is no active account assigned to 0567806258.

If you are connecting with another provider they will need to arrange a new connection for you rather than them taking over existing service.

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan thanks for the reply. Ok thanks ill call them and see what they say.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hello obezyana

Thanks
    Al
    Hi Alan thanks for the reply. Ok thanks ill call them and see what they say.
    You're welcome obezyana

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement