Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male for Men 75ml €18.74!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,867 ✭✭✭kn

Jesus, its like some people reserve codes in a place they never visited in their lives and hold them as virtual hostages to ransom for a code where they actually want to pick up the offer!!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 maire c

Are codes available for Dublin area or Drogheda please?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

If anyone is stuck you should try this shop

http://itsfabuless.com/product/jean-paul-gautier-le-male/

And use the code jackandjill for a further 20% off. Delivery is free too although I'm not sure if it will arrive before Christmas though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Dancor wrote: »

http://itsfabuless.com/product/jean-paul-gautier-le-male/

And use the code jackandjill for a further 20% off. Delivery is free too although I'm not sure if it will arrive before Christmas though.

Thanks for the link, some very good deals there. There's only 2 left in stock for jpg's le male at time of writing, but plenty of other alternatives available from this site and lots of money to be saved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Dancor wrote: »

Just wondering have you used this site before as some of the products look atlot cheaper that they are in other shops and websites.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gjuyyhhhj

Got a code in Tralee if anyone wants it. Expires today.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 User5555

Have a code for two for Arklow for a follow boardsie... Expires today. Won't make it there to collect them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,085 ✭✭✭markc1184

I would gladly take one for Drogheda if there are any codes going.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭Ranelite

I have code for Kilkenny if anyone wants it - expires today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Stryderman

Any more codes going for Castlebar?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Claire222

I've got a code for carlow if anyone wants it.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 User5555

Arklow code gone by pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Just queued for over an hour in Liffey Valley to be told that despite having reserved it last night there was none in stock. Really dissapointed as it was the last gift I had to buy. If anybody has a code for Liffey Valley/Dundrum/Tallaght I would really appreciate it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Would love a code for Omni or Swords if anyone has one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭JohnDaniels

Not going to get in to pick it up so have a free one in swords if anyone wants it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,027 ✭✭✭jpb1974

I already have 2 bottles of this but I doubt I'll be wearing it much now that every Tom, Dick n Harry is going to have a bottle :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Edel V wrote: »
    Just queued for over an hour in Liffey Valley to be told that despite having reserved it last night there was none in stock. Really dissapointed as it was the last gift I had to buy. If anybody has a code for Liffey Valley/Dundrum/Tallaght I would really appreciate it.

Never heard of that happening before, usually their stock checker is always correct.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 725 ✭✭✭sue97

Not going to get in to pick it up so have a free one in swords if anyone wants it.

Me please

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭mark316

I'll take swords code if it's going please?

• Registered Users Posts: 27 Edel V

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Never heard of that happening before, usually their stock checker is always correct.

In fairness it happened because the code was incorrectly placed on the woman's version of it. Did contemplate getting it anyway and hoping my husband wouldn't notice :)

• Advertisement

sue97 wrote: »
    Me please

Sent to you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

i reserved one for when stok is back in last night and got the email but has no reservation number. does it mean i wait on another email when they get more stock?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,853 ✭✭✭bromley52

madma wrote: »
    i reserved one for when stok is back in last night and got the email but has no reservation number. does it mean i wait on another email when they get more stock?

It means you didnt pull the trigger fast enough.

Anyone want a code (JPG men) for Cork Queens old castle. 1st PM gets it.

bromley52 wrote: »
    It means you didnt pull the trigger fast enough.

ah yeah sure they were gone in litrally seconds have the greedy fooks on here were clearing them out when it was updated.

i got 1 the other day so all is good just fancied 1 more

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭Kevin!

madma wrote: »
    ah yeah sure they were gone in litrally seconds have the greedy fooks on here were clearing them out when it was updated.

i got 1 the other day so all is good just fancied 1 more

the irony

Kevin! wrote: »
    the irony

2's not greedy:p if we all got 2 each there'd be enough for boardsie's:D

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Edel V wrote: »

Ditto...... Liffey Valley too :(
    They were very apologetic- but that doesn't help matters......

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 439 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Love all the people way up high on their lovely horses commenting about people being greedy, jealousy is an uglier trait than this kind of 'greed' in my opinion.

Love all the people way up high on their lovely horses commenting about people being greedy, jealousy is an uglier trait than this kind of 'greed' in my opinion.

SmBSRyL.png
    QAqkbeC.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 123 ✭✭Ranelite

Ilac centre alert!!

Sligo, Castlebar

Letterkenny, Limerick, Monaghan & Dundalk alert :D

Now in Ashbourne.

Keeps changing, check yourself :pac: :
    http://checkargos.com/StockCheckPage.php?productId=4380214

Castlebar had 5 and Sligo had 3 , five minutes ago... now out of stock.

Must be no crazy boardies up north

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,464 ✭✭✭Celly Smunt

That stock is staying there for quite a long time surprisingly

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭anplaya27

code for Waterford be much appreciated, thanks very much

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭Candy_Girl

Ranelite wrote: »
    Ilac centre alert!!

They didn't last long.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭colcatscar

Still 2 left in Childers Road, limerick and apparently available to order in the Crescent and Cruises Street., Limerick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,685 ✭✭✭sheroman01

I've been checking if this is in stock the past 2 days and I just realized I haven't a clue what it smells like :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

If anyone took one for Castlebar and won't use it it would be much appreciated. Cheers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,821 ✭✭✭phill106

colcatscar wrote: »
    Still 2 left in Childers Road, limerick and apparently available to order in the Crescent and Cruises Street., Limerick.

they went quick, none now!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Gits_bone

sheroman01 wrote: »
    I've been checking if this is in stock the past 2 days and I just realized I haven't a clue what it smells like :P

It smells like a great bargain! ;-)

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

Thanks OP. just picked one up in Ashbourne.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

sheroman01 wrote: »

Its a very interesting musty, citrusy, vanilla, sandalwood/cedarwood (and several other things) scent. Its quite unusual- particularly in how sweet it is- and its the type of fragrance- where you can only use a tiny tiny amount- you're a walking disaster if you use more than a quick spray.

Women seem to love it, more than men enjoy wearing it- but hey- if women love it, who am I to complain........

My one major dislike with it- is it reminds me of Earl Grey tea- the bergamot in it (and by god there is bergamot)- is really quite overpowering.

The different ingredients in it- become more apparent- the heavier you apply it- you know you've gone overboard, when the 'mint' smell becomes apparent......

Its a great scent for light use on a daily basis. My own preference for special occasions- would be to use something classically good- like the original Chanel Allure Homme (not the Sports or any other version- the original one only). For light daily use- the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male- or the original Paco Rabanne are fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭united2k11

Anyone have a spare code for Castlebar? Would be MUCH appreciated.

• Advertisement

Its a very interesting musty, citrusy, vanilla, sandalwood/cedarwood (and several other things) scent. Its quite unusual- particularly in how sweet it is- and its the type of fragrance- where you can only use a tiny tiny amount- you're a walking disaster if you use more than a quick spray.

Women seem to love it, more than men enjoy wearing it- but hey- if women love it, who am I to complain........

My one major dislike with it- is it reminds me of Earl Grey tea- the bergamot in it (and by god there is bergamot)- is really quite overpowering.

The different ingredients in it- become more apparent- the heavier you apply it- you know you've gone overboard, when the 'mint' smell becomes apparent......

Its a great scent for light use on a daily basis. My own preference for special occasions- would be to use something classically good- like the original Chanel Allure Homme (not the Sports or any other version- the original one only). For light daily use- the Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male- or the original Paco Rabanne are fine.

Wtf :eek:

For real men
    ironstank2.jpg

bromley52 wrote: »
    Wtf :eek:

tumblr_n3qt9mvWrA1rey868o1_500.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 920 ✭✭✭Bored_lad

Ya I find myself you either love it or you hate it. I personally find it OK I don't really wear it a lot but I don't love it either.

One thing that's really important which you said is that you don't need a lot of it at all and it lasts for hours so there is no need to reapply.

I'd also agree its more of a day to day scent and is definitely not for special occasions. I'd stick to Chanel Alure Home like you said or maybe YSL Le Nuit d'Homme or Viktor and Rolf's Spice Bomb.

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭cs5

I prefer 'Obsession for Men' myself. :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement